Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get information about a deed or other property record?

  • Property deeds are recorded and stored at the Allegany County Court House, (301)777-5922.
  1. Allegany County Tax & Utility Office Introduces Pay-By-Phone Option for Utility Bill Payments

    Pay your water and sewer bills effortlessly over the phone starting February 19, 2024. Read on...