HOW TO RECYCLE
- Clean & dry bags only
- Preform the "Stretch Test"
- If the plastic bag stretches before the plastic breaks, it is recyclable
- If the plastic bag tears, it is not recyclable
- Remove receipts, stickers, if possible
- Recycle at drop-off locations
- Allegany County Recycling Center – Kelly Road – Container for Plastic Film in the same area as the Cardboard Recycling, look for the label.
- Kohl’s LaVale – Customer Service Desk
- Martin’s Market LaVale & Cumberland – Bins in vestibule
- WEIS Cresaptown & Frostburg– Take bags to service desk
Degradable/compostable bags or film packaging
Pre-washed salad mix bags
Beverage bags (boxed wine)
Frozen food bags
Candy bar wrappers