Free FrontPage template by wet-inc
The Board of Commissioners of Allegany County, Maryland is a member of:
National Association of Counties
No lobbying registration statements were filed with the Board of Commissioners of Allegany County, Maryland in the past four years.
§ 98-7. Lobbying.
(1) Personally appears before an Allegany County official or employee with the intent to influence that person in performance of the official duties of the official or employee; and
(2) In connection with the intent to influence, expends or reasonably expects to expend in a given calendar year in excess of $200 on food, entertainment or other gifts for officials or employees of
(1) The registration statement shall identify:
(a) The registrant;
(b) Any other person on whose behalf the registrant acts; and
(c) The subject matter on which the registrant proposes to make appearances specified in Subsection A of this section.
(2) The registration statement shall cover a defined registration period not to exceed one calendar year.
D. Within 30 days after the end of any calendar year during which a person was registered under this section, the person shall file a report with the Commission disclosing:
(1) The value, date and nature of any food, entertainment or other gift provided to an Allegany County official or employee; and
(2) If a gift or series of gifts to a single official or employee exceeds $200 in value, the identity of the official or employee.
E. The Commission shall maintain the regulations and reports filed under this section as public records available for public inspection and copying for four years after receipt by the Commission.
Allegany County Government, All rights reserved